The story of Al-Ameed Coffee begins in 1973, when they decided to turn their passion and respect for coffee into a business, with the opening of a small coffee-roasting store. In 2010, business took a new turn. From that little first store, Al-Ameed Coffee quickly expanded. It gained a distinguished reputation, with an export market that today covers the US, Canada, Iraq, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, Oman, Palestine, Holland, Sweden, Australia, and New Zealand.
Industry: Coffee Manufacturing
- Sustainability in day-to-day operations.
- Product information available more quickly and simply.
- Major savings in time and effort.
- Helps ensure that data is available in real time and reports are consistent across all operations.
- Empowers managers to make informed decisions based on timely information.
- Ability to track end-to-end transactional information.
- Easy to evaluate business performance and drive improvement.
“We have gained great advantage partnering with SAP, a great company that helped us gain precise control over operations starting from logistics, production and financial data which significantly facilitates our decision making process. ABS, Gold Partner of SAP, assists us in resolving technical issues we face during implementation and ensures that our operations are running smoothly.”
–Adel Al Daher, General Manager
“SAP Business One has enabled us to overcome many challenges we faced before . The insightful reporting and automated operations has highly improved our efficiency.”
–Mohammad Mashreqe, IT & IS Manager