TTC specializes in importing and distributing FMCG to military, civilian institutions and food service providers and represents about 40% of consumption of the total Jordanian market. IEG specializes in the sales of FMCG to key accounts, wholesalers, supermarkets, self-service stores, grocery stores and small neighborhood market stores.
After a rigorous selection process, where TTC management evaluated several international as well as local vendors, TTC decided to pick ABS and to run better with SAP! Both companies are now live and on SAP Business One from ABS.
Industry: FMCG Import and Export
- Excellent match with functional requirements
- User-friendly interface & Ease of integration with other applications
- Automate data collection and reporting across business unites
- Gain real-time insight into business activities
- Ability to monitor key performance indicators using timely and accurate information
- Access to accurate and up-to-dated information across the company for informed decision making.
- Decreased response time to market demands & Accelerate order-to-delivery process
- Read KPI for business performance tracking MRP reduces our stock levels by accurately predicting demand based on forecasts, allowing us to adjust material planning accordingly.
- A systemised approach to supply management helped us create robust, agile and efficient supply operations, and improve our inventory control. Run highly complex and data-intensive analyses in real time.
- The SAP Business one inventory management provides flexible, automated support in processing all goods movements and in managing stocks in our warehouse complex. The system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all logistics processes within our warehouse by using storage bin management.
“It is with great pleasure that I have the opportunity to work with ABS staff in implementing SAP business one HANA version. In such excellent quality ABS knows the processes and how others have used SAP Business One, so by bringing all that together they were able to be a trusted adviser to help us get through our projects on time. The secret sauce in implementing SAP Business One is getting the team and the partnering.”
-Nasser Bachir, ERP Project Manager
“I advise everyone to consider investing in SAP Business One ERP, which transformed our business. It was really a milestone for our group, and we are now on par with the worldclass enterprises. Thanks to ABS team for guiding our success.”
-Wael Shokerat, Chairman and CEO