Procurement management is a core functionality of the SAP Business One application that enables you to automate and standardize your core procurement activities. It provides support for purchasing planning, vendor selection, purchase order management, and vendor invoice payment. And it lets you do all these rapidly, with the necessary integration across business functions in accounting and warehouse management to drive success. With SAP Business One, you gain a detailed view of your vendors and support for an integrated, centralized vendor data repository so you can make more effective purchasing decisions, identify opportunities for cost savings, and better manage supplier relationships.
Procurement Management Key Features
- Procurement – Create single or multiple POs and goods receipts; link purchasing documents, and view document trails for audit purposes; manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies
- Master data management – Manage detailed data in a user-friendly interface, view account balance and purchase analyses, and maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information
- Warehouse and accounting integration – Achieve real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory warehouse levels, process accounts payable invoices and credit memos with PO reference, and plan your material needs and schedule your purchases accordingly
- Easier, up-to-date reporting – Generate reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards
Procurement Management Business Benefits
- Streamline your entire procurement process by automating your activities from purchase order creation to vendor invoice payment
- Gain full transparency into purchasing activities, suppliers, and their performance through a single, centralized data repository, reports, and dashboards, enabling more informed buying decisions
- Achieve cost savings due to automation, effective purchasing decisions, improved purchasing planning.